Is it worth it to keep talking to someone if you know it won’t lead to a relationship?

Anonymous
I met this guy about a week ago and we’ve been talking nonstop. We’ve just really clicked and I’ve had more meaningful conversations with him than I have with half my friends. However, he’s a senior in college and is going to be graduating and moving to another state in two months. This means that there’s no way this will lead to a relationship. Should I keep talking to him? I’ve tremendously enjoyed the conversations we’ve had but I’ve grown to like him really fast and don’t want to just end up hurt when he leaves. So basically, is it worth it to hang out with someone and just enjoy the time you have now or is it better to stop sooner and not get hurt since I already know he’s leaving?
Keep talking to him
Stop talking to him
Still talk to him, but less
Vote C
Other (please explain!)
Vote D
GirlGuy
68
35