What does it mean when he is attracted to me?

Hi, so now I am talking to this guy I have a crush on for about 2 years and I would have never taught we would get in contact. He is a type of guy that knows I won't sleep with him because of the family we know between us and I am not that type of girl. We know each other for 2 years and our conversations would come and go like for a couple senteces and done. This began like 6 months ago. Then last month we begane to talk eachother on snapchat for like a month now he hasn't asked my number yet but after talking like day and night he eventually told me he was really atracted to me. And we decided to go on a date. It was a really private date because we didn't want anyone to see us. So we were sitting on the back of he's car and talking. He said to me he didn't want to touch me because he was afraid that we would meet again later and feel weird about it because we have a lot of mutual friends. But when we talk on snapchat he was al like I want to kiss you this and that. But he didn't do anything. I dont mind that but if that isn't the case. Why did he want to go on a date? Because he said to me also that he is not a relationship type of guy. After the date we are stil talking and I dont know what to expect from him. Sorry for my bad English

14

Most Helpful Girl

• he probably doesn't know what he wants, or he knows what he wants but knows you don't (aka sex).

• He know very well I won't have sex with him, because we are very religous. And if it was al about the sex shouldn't he then stop talking and try with another girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you both have feelings for each other or not? I myslef am in dilemma.

• I do have feelings for him and a lot

• I think you need to dominate here. Because it looks from what you wrote that he is not opened up when it comes to physical interaction keeping in view the fact that he didn't touch you.

• I dont know, I dont want to be to hard on him he looks really confused