Do you like it when women are direct and speak their minds?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and i prefer it, it's always a challenge to figure out what someone else is thinking, don't get me wrong when flirting this can be fun but past flirting i love when a girl tells me what's on her mind without me having to pry to try to get to it. It saves a lot of time and frustration and build a more solid connection.

• It saves a lot of time from both parties. I don’t have time to read people’s minds, as I’m sure you don’t either lol.

• Nope i do not, woman that are able to articulate a clear thought and communicate it, offer a very refreshing experience. They are very rare though sad to say. Guys too now that i think about it.
      Follow me if you agree :) no hit on you pm's i promise lol

• Haha! Cool! 😊