Do you like it when women are direct and speak their minds?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and i prefer it, it's always a challenge to figure out what someone else is thinking, don't get me wrong when flirting this can be fun but past flirting i love when a girl tells me what's on her mind without me having to pry to try to get to it. It saves a lot of time and frustration and build a more solid connection.

0|0
    0|0
    • It saves a lot of time from both parties. I don’t have time to read people’s minds, as I’m sure you don’t either lol.

• Nope i do not, woman that are able to articulate a clear thought and communicate it, offer a very refreshing experience. They are very rare though sad to say. Guys too now that i think about it.
      Follow me if you agree :) no hit on you pm's i promise lol

• Haha! Cool! 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• Yeah, especially when I am not around to hear it. Everybody just needs to keep their mouths shut, have sex, and go their own ways.

2|2
    0|0
  • Yep but don't confuse it with being rude. No one should be rude.

0|1
    0|0
    • No! I don’t mean rude. I mean not beating around the bush and getting to the point.

• Show All
    • Well that was an example of a some guy stalking me last night haha. Yes, your right shouldn’t have phrased it that way. If I’m direct enough I just have to say it once. But thank you for telling me that so I don’t do it 😊

• 😊.. Pleasure

• I like it when anyone speaks their mind, in a tasteful way. We aren't mind readers, talk to us and we're often open to listen. Just don't sit there angry because your S/O isn't doing what you want them to. I believe this goes for both males and females.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I dont think any man wants to decrypt the nonsense a woman speaks. Just tell it how it is or say what you actually mean and both parties will be happier...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I love it when a girl says what she wants to , instead of giving hints and playing mind games. I'm no Sherlock Holmes so it's better when she speaks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, playing games, i have no patience for this anymore, so the woman rather be straight on the spot or we aren´t going anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m dealing with a passive guy! Freakin have to be blunt as f... k. Otherwise he doesn’t get it.

• Are you saying you have to be straight on spot so you know how she feels about you?

• If a woman can be direct and speak her mind it will be easier to understand her, help her if she is in need and easier to communicate. It is a must for every person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation my friend. Sometimes when women going straight or direct meaning of the matter can be changed, can be harsh, demolished any dream

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its way easier for us to understand when you come out and say it then with us having to play the guessing game because we are usually wrong and end up making you mad

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love when a girl is honest and direct, actually when I met a girl and she is that way I start to feel more interest in her.
    Hope it helps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. i love it when you can just cut the crap and go straight to the point xD maybe it's in my german genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's really difficult to read women sometimes and the penalties for getting it wrong can be harsh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Otherwise it his hard for men to know what you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as direct and speaking her mind isn't just code for being rude.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes cause ik what they want instead of guessing wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • I do i don't want my girl to be scared to say what she dislikes or likes that i may or may not agree with she may stop me from doing something stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Women communicate covertly.
    Men communicate overtly.

Men always appreciate directness, they are simply not as queued into nuance and innuendo like women - they are masters at that.

So yes, if you want a guy to understand something you have to be succinctly direct, otherwise he just doesn't get it.

OTOH, if you think being loud and boisterous, thinking everything that pops into your head needs to be verbalized, then no. We like to say never pass up an opportunity to simply STFU. Some way over-share.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. No I’m not a loud mouth hahahahaha. I’m more shy and I’m saying if I get to the point is that better instead of pointless chit chat, small talk.

• Show All
    • Out of honesty, I’ve become so blunt and direct in my field that it carries over into my romantic life and men think I’m boring and have no emotion. Kind of have to draw the line somewhere. Does that make sense?

• It does, but just know that most people are more interested in and prefer real genuine people. So don't worry so much about HOW you relate and concentrate more on social skills and just being the most awesome YOU that you can be. When you're focussed on success, your life mission, and actually going somewhere and being someone, THEN you're in a much better place to actually have something to share with someone special.

And don't give any power over to the naysayers - there will always be some guy that thinks you're boring, or dumb, or too this or that. Screw that, just find one that really LOVES just who you are. And guys are FAR more interested in your level of attraction and desire for THEM. Everything else becomes secondary.

• \\Yes and no. Ever heard the saying "The Truth hurts"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what dumb shit is on their mind. Women say some really stupid things when PMS time comes around

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes it would make for hell if she kept quiet when there was something Seriously upsetting her

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes I do! Can't be doing with that stubborn, secretive bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And I especially hate it when they're indirect

0|0
    0|0
  • Very much so ! I find it so erotic when a woman is not too shy and expresses what she wants , when the feeling cums upon her ! Also Being from the Bronx Im used to being straight up , brutally honest ! That leaves no room for misunderstanding ! Many people from other areas in the US sometimes see it as rude etc. Along with speaking their mind cums action. Nothing gets me harder faster then when Im with a female , and we an be where ever, and she decides she wants it now , and reaches for my zipper , un zips and grabs for my... ! know what I mean!

0|0
    0|0
  • Direct and speak their minds in a polite way, sure I love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lmao, better to have your feelings hurt than have problems linger

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it when it is done in a non passive aggressive way.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not being rude, definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if she’s a cunt or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I’m the opposite of a cunt. I’m highly intellectual and know how to speak my mind and I make sure people understand what I mean.

• Yes for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes