How do I overcome a 100% rejection rate? Should I give up?

Every girl I ask out rejects me. I get told I’m a good guy and the girl I get will be very lucky or I get friend zoned. I try do stuff to try keep my mind off this but when I’m at my home I really feel it. I want able to come home and have dinner with someone, have a laugh, crack open a bottle of wine, have a movie night, normal stuff that couples do.

All My close friends and family are all in relationships or married and when I go to meet them it makes me feel extremely jealous. I wish I could live their life and experience how it is to be loved.

Everywhere I go I just see couples shopping mall, restaurants, cinemas, social media I really makes me feel sad.

I’ve not done anything to deserve a life like this. I’m well groomed, dress well, I’m caring and kind, love to make people laugh but it never happens for me. I get questioned by my friends all the time “No girlfriend yet?, what you doing dude” or “when you getting married” I wish I could reply positively but it saddens me to say No and I have to me excuse.

I’ve never been in a relationship and I now I just don’t know what to do. My friends tell me stories of how they met there girl friends and I try do the same but it never happens.

I’ve joined dating sites, I never get replies let alone messages. I’ve spent a lot of money on memberships but no luck. I just seem to get overlooked.

Last year I got played by a girl who I really thought genuinely liked me and was attracted to me. I thought it was finally happening, Silly me for actually falling for it.

I really liked her and developed something for her but she just played me for attention. She took it too far... She didn’t even have it in her to tell me, instead got her friends to intervene and they then told me she was in a relationship for the past 5 years.

My life sucks, I just don’t know what to do. I’m the perfect example of the saying

The person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person. What do I do?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can get friend zoned you can't be that bad. You just need to be more ballsy and honest early on, you don't have to be some sleazy guy but just compliment them and maybe make a few suggestive comments and improve your flirting to make it obvious you are interested. But interested doesn't mean desperate, nor does it mean just being insulting because some guy on the Internet said so. Be a little cheeky and give a confident air that they need to chase you a little too. It's really not that complicated it's probably something really simple you are slipping up on, I am guessing coming on too strong and desperate and trying to rush them into a relationship instead of focusing on enjoying each others company and doing fun things together

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't try to meet women. Try focusing on doing the things you enjoy. The best relationships are the unexpected ones. Let them find you.

0|2
    0|4

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• First off : some people will tell you to just be yourself. They're stupid and clearly don't understand your situation. So, ignore their stupid advice. You need to act different and be different. Not by a lot. But you need to fix the part that prevents first contact.

Second : don't spend on dating sites! They only reproduce and amplify the unbalance that favors women and disadvantages men. Free apps are good enough to succeed IF you are ready to succeed.

You need a good profile. And it starts with good pictures. 3 of them. Main picture is a close enough shot of you, your face being clearly visible. Background should be blurred, whether it's due to camera focus or post treatment. 2nd photo shows all of you, so women can see your shape, fitness, posture, clothing style... last picture is you doing a hobby and having fun. All photos must have good lighting (daylight) and be of rather good quality.

Ask some girls/women you know to help you making a strong profile.

Your profile text must NOT be a resume. Humans are stupid and logic eludes them. So just mention a couple of things pertaining to your life (not your job, silly! Mute the logic part of your brain!) within a silly and funny framing. Women want things to be "light" ... Because they receive 200 resumes a day and don't give a rat's ass about nice guys. Being nice is the cherry on the cake. Women care about the cake and won't trade it for just the cherry.

0|2
    0|0
  • Try the direct approach ask them to hangout, learn about them and focus them put in some effort, don't go over board cause that freaks people out. And if you not connecting relax and have a good time with them or with yourself. Keep looking an it will work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop trying so hard to please women. Walk around like they need to please you. And stop hanging your head so low... it will just make things worse. Just do the things you like to do, and women will see a guy who is enjoying himself and want to be a part of it. Just start doing what makes you happy, and everything will take care of itself.

0|1
    0|0
  • You've got to get out to be seen is the best advicevI got when I felt this way. Basically start doing activities that you like and be friendly with girls eventually something will click with someone. Also remember there isn't anything wrong with being single you have more time to really focus on things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for sharing man, the fact that you're willing to be honest with something like this says a lot about your willingness to be open, which is such a good thing.

This might sound like a silly question, but can I ask, have you ever tried thinking about the potential benefits of living out life as a single? For example, you get to choose what to do with all your time; you're free to travel a heck of a lot more (& its cheaper too); you're able to make spontaneous decisions all the time without worrying about how your decision will affect another person; etc etc. At the end of the day, I believe the thing that affects our lives the most is our perspective. So your perspective could either be 'man, my life seriously sucks because I dont have what all these other people have', or, 'man, my life is filled with blessings, I have friends who I love and who love me, I have a place to stay, I have plenty of free time to pursuit my hobbies and even try new ones, etc'. The way you view the situation will change the effect it has on you. Just some thoughts from my life having lived life as a single man for a number of years now too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get you. The loneliness really sucks, doesn't it?

0|1
    0|0
  • I get rejected all the time & still haven't landed my soulmate. In life only one true person will accept you after all those attempts. There's no giving up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Try the good old don't care attitude.
    Stop asking them out.
    Stop showing interest in them.

Read about reverse psychology, you will get what I say.

And remember this, don't make yourself available all the time.

All the best

0|0
    1|1
  • You probably give off desperate vibes, so stop trying so hard. This may sound cliche but the right one will come to you eventually.

1|1
    0|3
    • Girls don't come to guys. We have to take action to get results. But, yes I agree with the desperate thing.

• Stop trying so hard and let it happen. It sounds like you are putting a lot of people off by trying so hard to make everyone happy. Relax dude you have a whole life time to find your porch swing lover.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're trying to hard ma man try n enjoy some solo time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I also have 100 percentage of rejection. Just give up will be the best decision you've ever made.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, focus on ur self, being a better person. you'll find someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Never give up

0|1
    0|0
  • Message me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Suicide is an option

0|1
    0|1
  • You can do pretty much:

-"Do the things you enjoy" and pass completely not perceived by women. It'll never grant someone will look at you.

-"Stop trying so hard" and yet another decade will go on between years when either you think you're a lazy, self-indulgent moron not playing his chance, or that you're one desperate lunatic losing all standards for the sake of a goal.

Both are moronic pieces of advice if you don't know yourself, imho. But, you're 32. So I presume you know yourself, indeed. Evaluate what do you think it might be wrong in there and conclude on your own, whether you want to give up or continue (assuming you know well which kind of traits you look in women), but you're responsible for that choice.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes