How do I overcome a 100% rejection rate? Should I give up?

Every girl I ask out rejects me. I get told I’m a good guy and the girl I get will be very lucky or I get friend zoned. I try do stuff to try keep my mind off this but when I’m at my home I really feel it. I want able to come home and have dinner with someone, have a laugh, crack open a bottle of wine, have a movie night, normal stuff that couples do.

All My close friends and family are all in relationships or married and when I go to meet them it makes me feel extremely jealous. I wish I could live their life and experience how it is to be loved.

Everywhere I go I just see couples shopping mall, restaurants, cinemas, social media I really makes me feel sad.

I’ve not done anything to deserve a life like this. I’m well groomed, dress well, I’m caring and kind, love to make people laugh but it never happens for me. I get questioned by my friends all the time “No girlfriend yet?, what you doing dude” or “when you getting married” I wish I could reply positively but it saddens me to say No and I have to me excuse.

I’ve never been in a relationship and I now I just don’t know what to do. My friends tell me stories of how they met there girl friends and I try do the same but it never happens.

I’ve joined dating sites, I never get replies let alone messages. I’ve spent a lot of money on memberships but no luck. I just seem to get overlooked.

Last year I got played by a girl who I really thought genuinely liked me and was attracted to me. I thought it was finally happening, Silly me for actually falling for it.

I really liked her and developed something for her but she just played me for attention. She took it too far... She didn’t even have it in her to tell me, instead got her friends to intervene and they then told me she was in a relationship for the past 5 years.

My life sucks, I just don’t know what to do. I’m the perfect example of the saying

The person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person. What do I do?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can get friend zoned you can't be that bad. You just need to be more ballsy and honest early on, you don't have to be some sleazy guy but just compliment them and maybe make a few suggestive comments and improve your flirting to make it obvious you are interested. But interested doesn't mean desperate, nor does it mean just being insulting because some guy on the Internet said so. Be a little cheeky and give a confident air that they need to chase you a little too. It's really not that complicated it's probably something really simple you are slipping up on, I am guessing coming on too strong and desperate and trying to rush them into a relationship instead of focusing on enjoying each others company and doing fun things together

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't try to meet women. Try focusing on doing the things you enjoy. The best relationships are the unexpected ones. Let them find you.