She treats me like a prince, should I break up with her?

So I've been dating this girl for almost a year and we've never had a fight. She has been nothing but good to me. At first I loved her for her goodness and niceness but now I just dont feel crazy about her. What do I do? Her heart will shatter if I break up with her and I know she doesn't deserve to be trampled on. She's everything I want; a good, caring, chilvarous, 'I'll do anything for you' kind of girl. But I don't love her like that. But I want to love her but I can't. What should I do?
  • Dump her. She needs to realize that guys need to have their emotions toyed with otherwise we get bored
  • If she doesn't hurt you emotionally from time to time, is she really your girl?
  • Get rid of her and date a badass girl who you know there's no future with
    Vote C
  • It logically follows that she's not the one even though you said she's everything you're looking for
    Vote D
  • Ffs, stop being so nonsensical!
    Vote E

1125

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol this is pretty obviously a twist on what many girls post

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump her. She needs to realize that guys need to have their emotions toyed with otherwise we get bored. Men need excitement and drama. If she doesn't hurt you emotionally from time to time, is she really your girl? I say get rid of her and date a badass girl who you know there's no future with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE