Do you think girls get partners easier than men?

For base example, a guy and a girl have had a relationship for years and they break up, qho do you think will get a new partner (either for a long relationship or a short affair)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it is always good to look at the reasonable side of things, and it is proved, in this case, that men have a bigger 'need' for sex that women do.
    This may or may not be related, but this could tell us that this need will make men more desperate for women than women for men. Which is why we come from a society where men are the ones who work for men, who ask a women to marry them, instead of it being the other way round. (We are getting out of this slowly though) However, I have seen cases the other way round, where women are more desperate to have a partner.

You could also debate, with this, that men want 'sex' more them women, which doesn't mean that they want a partner or a relationship more. In this case, from what I have seen in my friends and such, it is normal girls who are more needy to get into a relationship.

I don't think any of them is 'easier' than the other, as it just depends on the personality that the person has, hence gender is not what makes this difference, but your personality, confidence, looks, etc. are the kind of things that to my opinion, "makes it easier".

0|1
    0|0
    • I do agree with some of the points you bring on, and I am not sure if wether or not men have more desire for sex than women, since I have known a wide variety of cases, although I think it's safe to assume that we men do think of sex more often than women, and regarding what you say about looks and confidence what really strikes me is that I have known very beautiful women (models even) and they seem to have some trouble getting there because they are what you coudl say pickier or demand "better" male partners than the ones actually trying to engage with them

Most Helpful Guy

• Women without a doubt. Heterosexual men throw themselves out there to find a woman and women can be choosy as they have definite egg amount and have to reproduce in a certain time window. But they definitely have it easier than men when looking for a mate.

0|0
    0|0
    • They definitely have a better chance of getting something just looking at their numbers, but if they look for long relationship (at least good ones) I think their numbers fall

• It honestly depends. All men are different and women see things we don't see in terms of a relationship. We also can't really say one man is better than another when we don't know the other man. I don't know. I think its easier when they're around 20-35. Outside of that age range, it probably becomes harder.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Yep and she doesn't care half the time she's in a relationship either

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't mean to be judgmental or anything but I would like to know, is this something you have experienced or witnessed? Because I know for a fact that women could actually be more likely to cheat on a partner for a diversity of reasons, but I would like to know from your point of view

• Because women are the dumbest pieces of crap in existence sad to say I own a VAGJ I obey to that as much as I look like Kingy XD

yes I have in coven that Amy church you could say men pray to me confess and know that's the Queen and if she knows how to fix it she will I don't date many men as he knows I help many men

I work with many men I get annoyed with nods it's "many" and for the same reason "she's a whore she used me for sex money my emotions women rape me and they ask WHY and say it you're not like them at all"

these guys are gangs my last resort make you realise to refer to SELF I'm a gangs woman a priestess I know how men are treated like animals in a cage lowlife creatures a man's my equal he's male same being just merely opposite in gender that only

• I am really picky so it is hard for me. But probably overall on average, both genders have similar hardship level.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's exactly what I was thinking of when I wrote this, how would you think that would affect your chances? And by the way do you think all guys just get whatever looks our way? (sincerely asking even though it may look like I'm not)

• Tbh yes, but not actually that much - It really depends what kind of person you are. There are just more attractive girls than attractive boys. (If you look at the stereotypes) because girls can wear make up, push up bras etc. everything. Boys don't have such possibility to boost their pupularity with beauty like girls can. They have to do a lot more for that. But if you are an "average" girl? You know those who don't wear make up and are just plain. No way. They have the same struggles as boys and worse - normally they aren't even allowed to do the first move, bc that would be "desperate." So yes, but only if look at the popular site. If you are unpopular - same struggles.

1|0
    0|0
    • You could just decide not to care about others thinking it's desperate and approach a guy anyway. If you score him you'll get the last laugh as those judgmental girls cry about being single.

And it's not about attractiveness. A hot guy still has to put in effort approaching heaps of girls, attracting them, planning dates etc.

• I FEEL YA SISTER!! Although I still think on base to base women have an advantage, for example if I am average vd a women average on the same conditions, women are going to some extent be looked for, while men are not going to

• What Music says it's absolutely true, even if you are incredibly attractive, most men are not going to get any unless they put in the effort

• By choice.. the guy is. In my opinion men tend to have rebounds soon to try to forget a failed relationship while girls usually spend months crying and annoying their friends

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that's something debatable actually, since women get hit on more than men I would say they have it easier since they "only have to pick", although I am pretty sure that it involves more than that, but either way women are the ones getting hit on and not the other way around

• Have u been around lately? Desperate women chasing guys all the time. That is the debatable stigma

• Ummm yeah I have... I would like to know where all of those desperate women are... Certainly not in Latin America let me tell you!!

• In general women have more options than men.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the ratio is the same...😊

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you? I don't agree with that, but I would like to know what's the base of your opinion there...

• Because there are about equal numbers of both sexes, and for every girl that dates a guy, a guy dates a... girl! So guys are just as likely to get into a relationship.

Girls may be more picky, but there still is a guy for ever girl they choose to date of course.

• I think it depends who tries harder, or who had someone in the background.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl can easily got one night stand but not many of us are interested in living life like that. Guys can get relashionship more easily than girls because girls want that more than men.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think that answer really sums it up, if a girl decides to go on the one night stand kind of life it will definitely have a big advantage while the men, will have much more obstacles ahead, however if the parts are reversed then it really changes the odd

• Show All
    • Even for a relationship girls (especially younger than 30) can still get men much easier. The fact that a guy is looking for a serious relationship won't put a queue of girls in front of him!

• I get what you say and I absolutely think you are right, however I think what this fine lady here is trying to express is the fact that if a girl is looking for a serious thing ahe has a lot of work to do, while us as men don't have to choose between many candidates (because women don't look for guys as guys look for women)

What Guys Said 25

• I would say women have more opportunities to get partners, due to lots of men going after the game women.

1|1
    0|0
    • I also think like you, however being around very pretty girls before and seeing how they face some of these things, I would say being picky really lowers their chances for something

• Girls have it easy. If they don't it's because they make it harder on themselves. Dudes literally struggle to find someone that accepts them. Especially if we don't have at least 2 of the big 3 I. e. money, looks body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah they do brother. M 18 n still single. Couldnt find a girl nearby who is single. Girls have way more options than guys. Thats why girls bcum more n more picky. Guys usually r not picky at all. They juz want a simple gal. Like me. I would date any average lookin gal. Juz being honest 😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it's much easier for a girl to get a date/partner. Girls tend to have a line of guys waiting on them so when they want to date they usually have a host of people to pick from. Guys not so much, unless rich, famous or incredibly handsome and charismatic. Other then that we have to work really hard to be noticed by the fairer sex.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes cause women care about there appearance and it's ok we just need to work in our communication and be charming not nice Charming is different from being nice if you want to be presented as a boyfriend be charming

0|0
    0|0
  • Hookups? Possibly
    Relationships? No, men are better.

0|1
    0|0
  • How many incels do you see on gag who are women vs men?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men do less well comparatively where there is no shortage of men.
    Lament that there's not been a world war for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • How old is the woman?

0|1
    0|0
    • Good question! I would like to think of the case where both of them are at the same age, maybe 23-26 years, if we discuss older than like I think 40-50 I sincerely believe that men have an advantage there

• It's much easier for women, but they are pickier.

0|2
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Manyfold. A hundredfold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Girls have it easier

0|1
    0|0
  • Way easier