Do you think girls get partners easier than men?

For base example, a guy and a girl have had a relationship for years and they break up, qho do you think will get a new partner (either for a long relationship or a short affair)

1026

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that it is always good to look at the reasonable side of things, and it is proved, in this case, that men have a bigger 'need' for sex that women do.
    This may or may not be related, but this could tell us that this need will make men more desperate for women than women for men. Which is why we come from a society where men are the ones who work for men, who ask a women to marry them, instead of it being the other way round. (We are getting out of this slowly though) However, I have seen cases the other way round, where women are more desperate to have a partner.

You could also debate, with this, that men want 'sex' more them women, which doesn't mean that they want a partner or a relationship more. In this case, from what I have seen in my friends and such, it is normal girls who are more needy to get into a relationship.

I don't think any of them is 'easier' than the other, as it just depends on the personality that the person has, hence gender is not what makes this difference, but your personality, confidence, looks, etc. are the kind of things that to my opinion, "makes it easier".

• I do agree with some of the points you bring on, and I am not sure if wether or not men have more desire for sex than women, since I have known a wide variety of cases, although I think it's safe to assume that we men do think of sex more often than women, and regarding what you say about looks and confidence what really strikes me is that I have known very beautiful women (models even) and they seem to have some trouble getting there because they are what you coudl say pickier or demand "better" male partners than the ones actually trying to engage with them

Most Helpful Guy

• Women without a doubt. Heterosexual men throw themselves out there to find a woman and women can be choosy as they have definite egg amount and have to reproduce in a certain time window. But they definitely have it easier than men when looking for a mate.

• They definitely have a better chance of getting something just looking at their numbers, but if they look for long relationship (at least good ones) I think their numbers fall

• It honestly depends. All men are different and women see things we don't see in terms of a relationship. We also can't really say one man is better than another when we don't know the other man. I don't know. I think its easier when they're around 20-35. Outside of that age range, it probably becomes harder.