What did I do? How to fix?

My girlfriend and I spent the day together yesterday until she had class. I had to leave a little early as my parents had physical therapy and needed me to take our dog outside. So we kissed goodbye and etc and I left. Got home took dog out and stuff, and girlfriend was texting me, upset that I left. I told her I only left because family required me, and her class was in 20 min. It worked out fine and all was good. Then late at night, we were texting, and my parents called me in the room screaming. I dropped my phone and ran in to arguing and yelling, about some family issues (grandfather having a heart attack, mother possible cancer), all things were discussed. My girlfriend knew all this, but an hour passed by without me texting her. I sent an apology text for it being so long of a wait, and explained to her everything, but all she sent me was a pissed off text, and is ignoring me. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Since she knows all this she should be more understanding of your situation, if she's pissed because you couldn't spend longer together she's being a bit greedy and will have to come to terms with the fact you can't wait on her every minute of the day

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes