Do I just walk away now?

So I slightly want to smack myself because normally I can just walk away.

I started dating this guy long distance. He is a combination between a shy/nerd and a complete " I know I'm good looking". Our first and second dates were amazing. Normally long distance alone would turn me away.

Anyhow.. it's been almost two weeks since I've seen him. The conversations are starting to get boring and I find myself not answering him, especially when he sends me douchey snapchat pictures. I want to continue this, but the other half of me is like.. this isn't even worth it. He does continue to text me good morning and good night every single day

Granted, we are not exclusive so I have been talking to other guys and he has been talking to other girls, but there is just a pull there.

Part of me wonders if it really is just because he is super shy.

Either way, I am wondering if it is time for me just to drop that ball and walk away..

Boring can only last for so long

12