Do I just walk away now?

So I slightly want to smack myself because normally I can just walk away.

I started dating this guy long distance. He is a combination between a shy/nerd and a complete " I know I'm good looking". Our first and second dates were amazing. Normally long distance alone would turn me away.

Anyhow.. it's been almost two weeks since I've seen him. The conversations are starting to get boring and I find myself not answering him, especially when he sends me douchey snapchat pictures. I want to continue this, but the other half of me is like.. this isn't even worth it. He does continue to text me good morning and good night every single day

Granted, we are not exclusive so I have been talking to other guys and he has been talking to other girls, but there is just a pull there.

Part of me wonders if it really is just because he is super shy.

Either way, I am wondering if it is time for me just to drop that ball and walk away..

Boring can only last for so long

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• U described something that don't exist he is shy but knows he looks good and sends u picks I'm afraid u do not know what a shy guy is lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahah. Well that wasn’t the best way of putting it I guess, but he’s shy in the sense he takes everything slow and he I don't know is shy with taking in a way

• Shy: "being reserved or having or showing nervousness or timidity in the company of other people." Nothing about attractiveness or even about knowing you're attractive.

• Yes, walk away

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you yourself doing to make sure the conversations/phone calls aren't boring? Probably not much I assume... It's not easy to have a fun conversation when just one of you is trying. Just give it an honest chance before you decide to just walk away.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have tried ! I even try to ask him questions and everything... but you’re right maybe I’ll give him one more shot

Recommended myTakes