Best way to show confidence in front of a girl?

There is a girl I think I love and I think I ruined my chances with her because I lacked confidence badly. I basically ran away when I was in the middle of asking for her number only because I had a panic attack other than that I wouldn't of. I want to change her mind about me because I know she thinks im this anxious little boy that has a crush.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• honestly, youve heard this one before- “Be yourself” but also be relaxed. slow down a little bit. chin up and chest forward. when you walk towards her, walk like you have purpose. if this is a little too hard, play the part and soon you’ll be comfortable and the things you do will start to feel natural. hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Me... my problem was 2 things the way i was thinking. And paying waay to much attention into the thoughts.

2nd, knowing what you want with a reason why helps you construct your words more smoothly. If you can talk about whats it like to be a guy then so also this topic. Have to knowledge in what you want and why you want it.
    " hey becky, real quick, you dont mind if we hang out? [ says yes] " oh, cool, mind if i can get your number to set up a day?"

I asked this girl for number today, we worked together for 2 weeks but dont know nothing about each other. I was nervous but then i asked myself, why i want her number? Well to hang out. Why hang out? To spend time with her and pasd time by. Now i know my why, share it indirectly. You dont need to tell her you want to spend time with her just say "i am free for the weekend." Meaning you want her to part of your weekend schedule.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes