Is this normal- ?

So, a delivery guy that I like (who I thought liked me) delivered food to my house last night. Here's what happened: I answered the door, and my dog was jumping over the guy, and I asked if he could close the door for a minute (so I could put my dog in a nother room), and he said, "Should I come in?" I said he could if he wanted to, and he did, he came in my house (my dad was there). So, then he says he forgot a pen, and I said I'd go to get one. My dog is pretty big (115 lbs or so) and while I was looking for a pen I heard the guy talking to my dad and asking about my dog, including him saying "You're all slobbery, aren't you?" (In a nice way, though). When I came back out I asked if permanant marker was ok, he said yeah and then he asked if the door straight down the hall was a bathroom, I said yes and he asked if he could use it, I said sure. I then heard water running- he was washing his pants off, bc my dog had slobbered all over him. He seemed quite frankly disgusted, and kind of weirded out when he left, and I feel so embarrassed. Whats the impression you get from this whole interaction?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Seems like it was just a odd experience for him and he just wants to get on with his job not covered in dog saliva. Also he probably likes dogs and he's cordial as he was let into the customer's house, so no need to be rude y'know?

0|0
    0|0
  • That u be live he likes u when no interaction would indercates that at all

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes