Why am so bothered by this?

There is a guy I’ve been dating for about three months. I’d like to think things are great and we are into each other. We met online but I deleted my profile a little bit after meeting him and told him about it. I recently discovered he is still active and keeps updating his pictures. It makes me upset as I feel like he’s keeping his options open and isn’t sure of me yet. We are sleeping together so that make me even more upset. Should I bring it up? He says he likes me and seems genuine about it but now I’m really confused.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you decided to close your social media it doesn't mean that he has to do that too. He keeps in touch with his friends, and a relationship doesn't mean he has to isolate, and only talk to you.
    Updating picture doesn't mean to keep options open, with this logic, everybody should close their social media when they marry, or keep their 23 years old pictures until they die

0|0
    0|0
    • This is a dating profile not Instagram or Facebook.

• Show All
    • i keep some screenshots with people's opinions from here haha, i feel that he's gonna see them before i start talking

• If that’s how you want to tell him lol. It might help :/

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes