I’m not attracted to my girlfriend anymore?

She’s just not the same.
Msgs has gained weight, got lazier... doesn’t work...
doesn't do anything. Barely keeps up with her own personal hygiene.

Is it time to to break up? I am no longer attracted to her. I do not want to hurt her
I really dont think i should have to remind or tell a lady how to act like one.

smh

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to her first and try to work things out in all ways you can think of. The first response should not be to break up unless she's cheated or abused you. You can't just break up as soon as things get though or problems arise. That way you'll never be able to have a real relationship and live your life together with someone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's not the same person then maybe you should try talking to her first. Explain your concerns. If she dosen't respond then think about leaving.
    Has anything happened which would trigger her changing? Almost sounds like she's in a depressed state and spiralling downwards.