What a man does when he likes a girl?

So I was just wondering, when a guy likes a girl would he try to look his best? Bath/shower, put on some cologne, shave, clean clothes and so on? And if he doesn't even try to do all from the above does that mean he doesn't like her or is not so interested into the girl? I mean he is not even trying. Like can someone enlight me please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically when a guy likes a girl, he will go out of his way to impress her in every way he can. Bathing, dressing up, smelling good, acting "masculine" or funny, etc. But this isn't always the case. I have a friend whose idea of "dressing up" seems to be much less formal than most other people. So in his case it wouldn't seem like he's making an effort in that dept. But it's just the way he dresses. There is no simple answer here. But typically, like I mentioned earlier, I guy will go out of his way to impress the girl he likes.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well for starters, you try to get her attention... You want to have the best look possible and always be on your A-Game for her. I , myself alway tried to find something in common, trying to find what makes her laughs... tried to get her interest up as much as possible without looking desperate either. When you have the chance of getting closer... I always go the honest way, don't try to be in the friendzone... make yourself in the possible prospect for a future relationship. If he does nothing maybe he is scared or you acted uninteressed? Take Care

1|0
    0|0
  • make her feel like she the best thing in the world, show affection, commitment, and spend lots of time and have lots of cuddles together :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes