Whats the best way to meet people?

Ok, I'm a guy, I'm 18 years old. Never had a girlfriend, never even really gotten more than a hug. I have loads of female friends (Love them all) but I've never gotten the hang of meeting someone for something romantic. Any advice on how to start down the path of relationships? Because I'm kinda tired of being on my own.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m in the exact same boat, (went to an all girls school my whole life) I am hoping when I go to college things might change and I’m also started charity work in an animal shelter this summer.
    Maybe you could find a hobby you like and mingle there

0|0
    0|0
  • im fine to talk to you about this if you want to message me, itll be easier for me to handle while on my phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol...

I can see myself in that...

You have to get out of friendzone...

I don't know how, I'm still trying to do it too

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, it's a fun place. I never mind it because I find it kinda an honour that they wanna be friends even after you've asked to go further (I've had an attraction to 2 of my now friends)

But I always think I'm missing out on something

• I'm living without any serious relationship and I don't think I miss it too much

• Yea. The benefit I guess of never having any form of relationship is I have nothing to miss

Recommended myTakes