If he doesn't text or reach out due to exams, is he really interested in me?

A guy and I met about two weeks back and have been texting. His final exams are on and he has not texted me in a while. I understand that it's a busy time for him, but sending a simple text doesn't really take that long. Do you think he's interested in me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• dw about it, it seems you didn't make a huge "impact" on him otherwise he would be replying

1|0
    0|0
    • He has replied during exam week but hasn't initiated...

• Show All
    • then dont worry, he is just stressed most likely, and going through what i am at the moment where i haven't texted my girlfriend as much as i used because of stress

• Thanks!

• If he's not replyx then take a step back and let him be,, if he reaches out or not u'll get u'r ans if or not he likes u

1|0
    0|0
  • If you've just met each other, it would be a bit difficult for him to tell you that he's busy as it would be the initial conversation you will be having with him. He doesn't know you and you don't know hom very well. I think that initial conversations go on for hours and hours but he can't spend so much time right now with you as you said he's busy with his exams. Give hom some time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes