Dating in 2018?

Why do you dating dating has changed so much with our generation vs our parents and past generations?

03

03
  • Mom+dad dated w/o cellphones and internet, so...
    -they eat when the food arrived at the table
    -they talk instead of browse
    -they had no selfies together/they have limited pictures together
    -they meet on a specified time at a specified place, on-time or near on-time as they have 0 means of contacting each other while on the way.

It's much simpler before, but easier today. There are drawbacks on each time, of course.

• Very well put! I couldn't have said it better myself!

• I agree I also feel it's much easier today however I feel that's why people also not connecting and vibing together either.

• All this shit about "how long do I wait to text her" or "he hasn't texted me in 2 minutes, what do I do?" I just laugh.

• Pretty much entirely due to technology, mainly how the Internet and smartphones have completely changed the ways people interact from those of previous generations

• I agree 100% person interaction is very important getting to know someone

• because of technology, and standards changing

• I think the standards have been the same people just have to many opinions at there fingers now so it's much easier to just drop someone and go to the next