Concerned about boyfriend being pedophile?

Dropped him off at Walmart and when he got back in the car he said "I was about to beat some guys ass" and I said why? And he said "because a little girl walked in and this guy standing outside started saying *id like to get my hands on her* and I said that was weird then asked multiple people about it and they all agreed that nobody would say something aloud like that... so I'm starting to wonder if HE was having those thoughts and wanted to see how I would react?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• I know someone who’s father is a convicted pedophile. He was completely shocked when his father was charged because he didn’t know it was going on and he said his father was always the first to react angrily towards pedophiles. I’m guessing he somehow thought he was different even though he was doing the same thing, or the anger was not at what the person did but that it forced him to confront himself, or it was just a cover. It’s surprising that a pedophile would get angry about the actions of another but I guess these people are not normal.

• You were he most helpful! I think it's a cover up! Like making people thing you're normal so acting angry about it. In this case I think my boyfriend might have been testing me to see how I'd react... he has a weird relationship with his niece also

• I’m really glad I could help. I would say trust your gut feel - if it feels like something is wrong it probably is. You are the one in the situation, no one on here is seeing it first hand. But yeah, him getting angry about it could just be him behaving how he thinks is acceptable and could be to see your reaction. Maybe you can have a chance to talk to his niece - could be she is stuck in a situation where she is too embarrassed or frightened to say anything or thinks no one will believe her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand. You think HE'S a pedophile because he over heard and always angry about someone else being creepy?

How does that logic follow. That makes no sense.

• Yeah, I was like wtf? This kind of thing does happen, and he reacted the way any normal person would. Why doubt him?

• If that's the case then I'd agree with the rest of the people here, just watch what he says and does.

• Yes and legs she was in a school girl uniform and he was looking at legs and crotch NO DOUBT about it. They were small glances back and forth from something else then directly to her legs for about 5 minutes