Concerned about boyfriend being pedophile?

Dropped him off at Walmart and when he got back in the car he said "I was about to beat some guys ass" and I said why? And he said "because a little girl walked in and this guy standing outside started saying *id like to get my hands on her* and I said that was weird then asked multiple people about it and they all agreed that nobody would say something aloud like that... so I'm starting to wonder if HE was having those thoughts and wanted to see how I would react?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I know someone who’s father is a convicted pedophile. He was completely shocked when his father was charged because he didn’t know it was going on and he said his father was always the first to react angrily towards pedophiles. I’m guessing he somehow thought he was different even though he was doing the same thing, or the anger was not at what the person did but that it forced him to confront himself, or it was just a cover. It’s surprising that a pedophile would get angry about the actions of another but I guess these people are not normal.

1|0
    0|0
    • You were he most helpful! I think it's a cover up! Like making people thing you're normal so acting angry about it. In this case I think my boyfriend might have been testing me to see how I'd react... he has a weird relationship with his niece also

• I’m really glad I could help. I would say trust your gut feel - if it feels like something is wrong it probably is. You are the one in the situation, no one on here is seeing it first hand. But yeah, him getting angry about it could just be him behaving how he thinks is acceptable and could be to see your reaction. Maybe you can have a chance to talk to his niece - could be she is stuck in a situation where she is too embarrassed or frightened to say anything or thinks no one will believe her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand. You think HE'S a pedophile because he over heard and always angry about someone else being creepy?

How does that logic follow. That makes no sense.

2|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I was like wtf? This kind of thing does happen, and he reacted the way any normal person would. Why doubt him?

• Show All
    • If that's the case then I'd agree with the rest of the people here, just watch what he says and does.

• Yes and legs she was in a school girl uniform and he was looking at legs and crotch NO DOUBT about it. They were small glances back and forth from something else then directly to her legs for about 5 minutes

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he was pedophile i don't think he'd tell you this story. Don't jump into conclusions. But keep an eye on him while he's around kids and listen to his words carefully for any sign of creepy things.

1|2
    0|0
    • He's stared at his niece's legs who is 9 constantly that's why this rang a bell

• I should've been more detailed in the question

• Anyway wait for a solid proof to make sure of it. We can't decide whether he is or not a pedophile. But it's sure a warning so get your ear and eyes sharp

• Doesn't sound like it... But i sae in your replies as to why you think this. Although trickling is not wrong BUT there such thing as grooming. It starts our as something innocent and playful lile tickling. And you said he stares at her a lot.. Hmm in what way? I can't really tell you if I can't see the way he was staring. It could be anything. Still keep an eye out for signs. Pedos can't contain their thoughts for so long, it can slip up.

0|1
    0|0
    • It was like he couldn't look away... like it was a magnet and it went ok for 5 minutes and gave me a creep vibe and they say don't ignore intuition.

• That is a long time... Was she going anything? I get creeped out when people stare at kids for more than 30 seconds unless the kid is doing some weird shit then I would be looking at them too lol

• Its WALMART.

Of course there's always that creepy pedo guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just keep an eye on him

0|0
    0|1
  • He clearly disliked the event so.. no?

2|1
    0|0
  • Castrate him

1|0
    0|1
  • This whole thing sounds too weird to touch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep watching and listening to him.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have my doubts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch a eye on him and see how his actions

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes