Texting female friend everyday?

Guys will you text your female friend everyday? With no feeling? And sending heart and kiss emoji to her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy friend texts me everyday. He will call me beautiful and I call him handsome. His wife knows about me, my boyfriend knows about him and they both know we are great friends and long-time friends and have nothing to worry about.

0|1
    0|0
    • You gotta keep in mind this person is 18 what you are describing is extremely mature and beyond our teenage capabilities

• Thats okay. Thanks though

• @Bizmarkie even when I was in high school my guys friends sent me message and had no feelings for me (that I am aware of) Some guys are just that way, if you want to know if he means feelings or not, ask him instead of wandering

Most Helpful Guy

• not the emojis, however i dont use them anyways, but i do that with my best friend who is a girl.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope u might text a friend everyday but I probally won't do hearts and emojis unless I'm into them at least a little

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that usually does not happen. A guy that does that is because he is already emotionally invested in the relationship even at a small degree

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll text female friends everyday without feelings but the heart/kiss bullshit should be a clear enough indication he's trying to fuck you..

0|0
    0|0
  • I can and I do and nothing changes however it is an ex we are just better as friends

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but Im not a person that is sending heart emojis to someone I dont love

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if conversation is interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yep

0|0
    0|0
  • This is really 2-3 questions. Yes I would text a female friend everyday, but if I'm sending hearts/kisses there's probably something more behind it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope that means that I like her definitly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes