Texting female friend everyday?

Guys will you text your female friend everyday? With no feeling? And sending heart and kiss emoji to her?

110

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy friend texts me everyday. He will call me beautiful and I call him handsome. His wife knows about me, my boyfriend knows about him and they both know we are great friends and long-time friends and have nothing to worry about.

• You gotta keep in mind this person is 18 what you are describing is extremely mature and beyond our teenage capabilities

• Thats okay. Thanks though

• @Bizmarkie even when I was in high school my guys friends sent me message and had no feelings for me (that I am aware of) Some guys are just that way, if you want to know if he means feelings or not, ask him instead of wandering

Most Helpful Guy

• not the emojis, however i dont use them anyways, but i do that with my best friend who is a girl.