What girls wanted to hear from a guy, when a guy making direct approch and trying to talk to her?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Personally I don’t like cold approaches so I can’t suggest much. (Don’t tell anyone to smile) I have brightly colored hair and don’t mind when people ask about it. Asking/complimenting a funny shirt or piece of jewelry might work too. Just don’t lie. I’m physically disabled but look normal. Some guy insisted he recognized me from his gym and wouldn’t let it go until I said I haven’t been in a gym since high school. I guess the other lesson there is to let it go if she brushes you off.

Also, you probably know, but don’t try with a women who has headphones in or is actively reading her phone/book. Those are indications that she doesn’t want to talk and might not react nicely.

• " Hi, have we ever met before? Why you looked so familiar to me. Maybe you're an angle that God sent to me " lol