Bringing an older woman home to meet my parents?

So I have a girlfriend who I'm in love with who is quite a bit older than me. I'm 21 years old and my girlfriend is 44 years old.

We've been together for over a year and I've been holding off with the idea of her meeting my parents because of the age difference, but I think it's time for them to meet.

I told my parents she's a bit older, but I think they assumed 30 years old or summat. My mother is 49 and my father is 50, so she's very close in age to my parents.

Is this something that work out well or is it doomed from the start? Will the age difference be a problem? We really love each other and I hope my parents will be okay with it.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, bringing home a girlfriend that is almost as old as your Mom hahhaa. This all depends on how open minded your parents are. Think of it this way. Imagine yourself as a parent and one of your children did the same, how would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't have your parents blessing i could tell. But if it will work out good no one can tell.