The unscalable wall of commitment?

Getting a girl seems to become harder and harder the more I try, some of you (girls) like when men are playing games with you (mind games) other like when the man is straight forward. I think I tried every approach and always come to this unscalable wall of our times. Commitment. People don't have time and never seem to be ready for it , that also applies to groups of friends. It seems as though everyone is constantly after a big break up and will never love again. At my age I find it hard to find anyone taking relationships seriously (friends and love interests). So here is the question: what can I do to get someone to take it seriously?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You just to find someone who has the same goals and level of interest as you do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're all wrong kid.
    You don't "ask women out". You build attraction and sexual tension, then suggest that you guys hang out on/at_______. <-fill in blank

0|0
    0|0
    • I get what you mean, but that kind of thinking usually gets you to a one night stand

• Show All
    • Dude, the definition of incel is clearly unknown to you. I will take your advice, but next time try to at least sound like a 38 year old guy 😉

• It was nicer than saying beta, kid.

Recommended myTakes