Texting in relationship?

Do you guys text your boyfriend/girlfriend everyday? If you guys dont live together?

03

03
  • Back to when my girlfriend and I were dating before she bought her own house, we would text each other every day and either call/meet up in person, enjoying her company and wanting to hear all about her day! Every couple is different in how much they want to socialize on a daily basis.

I would initiate a text once in the morning, once in the afternoon and either a phone call or meet up in the evenings! We go back and forth with conversations depending on how busy we were. If you're in a relationship, it's so important to give a lot of quality time to your significant other, to show how much you appreciate having them around, despite the distance!

• It depends on how we feel, I text often but not too much unless asked, I don't want to scare them off, or have them think I'm not thinking of them.

• Everyday yes though not every minute.