I’m 15 and I have not had I boyfriend yet, should do I get worried about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, don't force it. You have your entire life. Good luck.

PS Maybe you are so attractive that boys are shy about approaching you. Get to know them platonically first, take an interest in what they do. Try not to go out with someone you aren't really attracted to just because you want to get over the "have a boyfriend" checklist, people get hurt that way.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I was almost 17 when i got my 1st boyfriend, but than i realized that i have been a little intimidating for the boys. Why the hurry you're just 15.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're literally a child, relax. You have lots of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • My female friends had her first boyfriend when she was 20. She's 21 and still has never have sex. There's nothing wrong about her & she's happy. You don't need to start dating now. Rushing can ruin your experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • 21 never had a girlfriend, no need to rush into anything.

1|1
    0|0
  • Im 15 as well a d im in your shoes. I've never had a boyfriend. Lots if girls go through soo much pain for a boy who won't be in there life in the 5 years. Dont worry your guy will come around and hell be worth the wait😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No you still young and beautiful take your time to find the wright guy that love you like he never loved before to take care of you and make sure he make you happy everyday good things come late 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • No I bet there are a lot of boys who want you, they are just too shy to say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 19 and same thing but IRS no big deal you shouldn't be worried you will find someone sooner or later

0|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't be worried. Enjoy your time and whenever it comes it's fine. Work on yourself meanwhile :)

0|0
    0|0
  • What's the rush for, you still have plenty of time to get into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get worried when you're my age and haven't met someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You've got plenty of time to have boyfriends. It's just a distraction at that age anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.. not yet

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your still young. Dont worry

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol your 15.