I’m 15 and I have not had I boyfriend yet, should do I get worried about?

515

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, don't force it. You have your entire life. Good luck.

PS Maybe you are so attractive that boys are shy about approaching you. Get to know them platonically first, take an interest in what they do. Try not to go out with someone you aren't really attracted to just because you want to get over the "have a boyfriend" checklist, people get hurt that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I was almost 17 when i got my 1st boyfriend, but than i realized that i have been a little intimidating for the boys. Why the hurry you're just 15.