I've been really mean to my bf?

and he's thinking about leaving me.
How do I stop this behavior:(

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's because of a loss of respect because he isn't something you thought he was than it's better to allow it to die a natural death. If it's a more common behavior like we all suffer - and create suffering from, i. e. behaving worse around someone you are familiar with that you ever would do so to a complete stranger, than it's something you need to work on. You wouldn't be the first one in a close relationship to be meaner than you ever would think of being to the grocery clerk or bank attendant

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Then be fucking nice.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• People are not property. You want to enjoy freedom, so does he. If you love something you nurture it and let It thrive, you don't control it, I'm guessing you've been a bitch because you disagree about things, that's normal, agree to disagree, grow the fuck up.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best way is to not be mean to your boyfriend, always smile, be happy, don't allow him to leave you, have fun while you're with him, enjoy your time with him, flirt with him so he feels good!, and especially listen to him if he has problems! They would help!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit him down and completely and honestly tell him how you've been and how bad you feel about it. Maybe you can turn it around, but only if you put forth really effort to stop what you've been doing.

Keep in mind that after you have this conversation, do not fully expect him to forget everything and everything to be okay. Chances are, he'll still be on the edge of leaving you and is waiting for the next time you are mean to him. You have to prove to him that you're putting forth genuine effort to change and maybe he'll stay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Treat him how you want him to treat you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be nice, DUH?

0|0
    0|0
  • Set him free
    You won't change

0|0
    0|0
  • Be respectful!

0|0
    0|0