How should I fix this?

There is this girl who is trying to break me and my boyfriend up flirting with him telling me lies about him how do I fix this?

03

03
  • Step up your game with your guy to make sure he likes you way more then her, also make it clear you know what she is doing and that he better not cheat on you. You can confront the girl but it's doubtful she will listen.

• I’ve tried being upfront she’s been sending him nudes and saying I’m cheating on him when I’m not asking him for sex trying to get him to date her than me he’s said no multiple times I go on his snap when she texts him cause he tells me to she goes to his school and I don’t so it’s hard to stop what’s happening at school

• Ok I hope he dosent but I guess you can’t change it if they want it to happen

• No sadly you can't. Just be the best girlfriend you can be and if he's smart he won't risk losing you.

• Tell your boyfriend this and he can put a stop to this. If he stands up for your relationship, he will stop her from pursuing.

• He’s tried Ik this is mean to say she’s a hoe try’s to break up everyone no matter what both side of the relationship does

• Ignore her and continue on with your relationship. If no one is interacting with her, she's just flapping her lips looking stupid. Be nice to her instead of being aggresive, it will throw her off and get her irritated.

• You'll have to trust him. Nothing much you can do