Can my boyfriend be obsessed with me?

We’ve been together for 10 years, on and off. We always get back together because he does everything in his power to win me back. And then I try working things out w him because he obviously cares an awful lot.

Sometimes he does things that weird me out though, like, he wants to be with me 24/7 he’s always telling me he misses me even though we live together, and spend every waking moment literally together.

He looks at my pictures daily and compliments me as if I was a Goddess. I mean, don’t get me wrong. Who wouldn’t like that right? Except he does it so much that it makes me uncomfortable. He offers foot rubs every night. And even if I tell him “no” he comes over and takes my socks off and starts. He has a thing w feet, so it kind of bothers me he does it after I tell him no.

Also, when we got back together last time, I told him I wasn’t over my ex. And he didn’t care. He just wanted me to be with him regardless. I almost feel like he has this idea that he can make me his trophy wife or something.

Is there such a thing as obsessive love?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What caused the previous breakups? You needed some space or? It definitely does appear like some form of obsession.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn’t want to be with him. Every time we get back is because he tries really hard to win me back and I end up giving him a chance.

Recommended myTakes