Lovvvve drunk? I hope I’m not love drunk?

I am good girl, who got abused a lot. So now I’m “loose around the edges.” I used to open up a lot. I used to be flirty , sexy , confident, dorky. I got raped one night and it changed my whole LIFE! Saturday I went to the bar to fill a avoid in my life , I felt not miserable. I called my friend up and we went back to his dorm an cuddled laughed talked joked and bullshitted until 6 in the morning. I felt like a Virgin again. I didn’t want to kiss him. I felt dirty. After the rape that had happened four years ago. He mad me feel safe beautiful loved admired. I let myself go. We did have sex. This guy I really think is beautiful I liked seeing him I don’t feel like I deserve someone so beautiful so patient. He’s beautiful. I feel like since we had sex he will stop talking to me an I really like him. At work I’ve been so happy. I’m lost guys what should a girl do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just go with the flow. I hope he stays and sees you and make you feel safe and comfortable. Sorry to hear about your rape ordeal. I hope thing's work out with you and this new guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes