I feel awful. I love my boyfriend so much, but sometimes I feel like I want to date other people?

Is this bad? My boyfriend is AMAZING. He pays for whatever we end up doing, holds the door open for me most of the time, walks up to the house to get me, drives an hour to see me (but I drive to his town too sometimes), he supports me. Doesn't pressure me into sex. It's just we don't see much of each other. Every Saturday we do something but like I feel I barely see him. He works hard at his job and I miss him like crazy. But like if the weather acts up we can't do stuff that day it bums me out and I am sad. Is this normal? I love him... We've been at this for about 4 months. But when I am around him or when he texts me I am so happy. Am I a bad person? Is this gonna make me more prone to cheat? I think cheating is a horrible act and it ruined my parents relationship (my dad ran around on my mom). I don't know..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean I feel you're not mentally done being single, you love the aspects of what the relationship gives you and what you can give them but i do think if you really wanted to be in this relationship you shouldn't want to think of cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is not that much of mistake in my point of view u love your guy so much bt tat sex in other thing you can do who can you like

1|0
    0|0
  • Tldr.
    Of course that's bad and wrong. You should break up now so you don't waste each other's time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes