I've been ghosted but don't know what to exactly do?

So I met this guy over a dating app (yeah I know bad start to this) and we go to school in two separate states but he was visiting his family when we met. We hung out with each other a few times but we texted and we snapped each other regularly. We also talked about how this thing wasn't really anything but if we were both single and he came back then we'll go from there. Well he left and we kept in contact but after almost 2 weeks he just stopped replying to my messages. No snaps no texts, nada.
I was/still confused with what to make of this because all our conversations were hinting that we will hangout again when he comes back. Obviously I didn't even bothering texting or snapping him at all since there was no point.
But what I'm thinking is what if he stopped talking because he didn't want to hold me back from meeting someone else. Also when he comes back from school and texts me what am I supposed to make of this?
Pretty sure I got ghosted but if he watches my snap stories how do I interpret that...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You should interpret it by not interpreting it. Forget about it unless he contacts you and if he does, be happy to see him again.

0|1
    1|0
  • Nothing you can do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes