Getting her back after she's moved on?

So to sum up a long story, me and coworker eally like eachother, we go on a few dates, she gets upset about me "correcting" the way she talks (english is her second language) and apparently deeply hurt, i try to apologize and make up but before we can make up she tells me she's seeing someone new, we talk, she's no longer mad at me but says she'll unblock me on facebook (our only means of talking aside from me catching her in the parking lot after work (which is super sketchy lol)) at this point im crazy about her and i try to fight via facebook messages, i sent 3 long messages within 2 weeks, she reads but doesn't respond to any of them, i leave her my number and tell her i need space to move on and i block her... its been a week since i blocked her and i dont feel much better, some have suggested i try the parking lot thing or catching her at working and just asking her out to coffee as friends, but i dunno, i am crazy about her but it just seems so silly that she would just move on to someone else after that, this new guy speaks her native tongue too so it seems kinda like a cop out to me. and for those wondering i only corrected her bc there are times when her words are out of place enough that i misinterpret what she's trying to say and it wasn't good for either of us. i was just trying to help :(, i also think she might be a in a relationship with this new guy now

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like you know the answer, buddy. Sometimes we just lose.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes