Attracted to other men while in a relationship?

It could be any guy walking down the street or a friend of a friend. I wouldn't ever cheat, but I think about being with them? Is this bad? :(

514

Most Helpful Guy

• Careful. Many that have cheated have sworn they would never do it, and did so anyway because we're all human and susceptible to temptation. Yes, it is very bad. Finding other men attractive is normal, fantasizing about other men frequently is not a good thing.

How is your relationship?

• I am just gonna break up with him, he deserves better anyways. I am not pretty enough.

• there you go

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be a bit of a problem, because if you keep noticing other men but not your man, something might be lacking in the relationship.

• I always think about my man, but it's when he's not around.

• There's obviously something wrong with me..

• No like a lot of people said here, it can be just a problem with the relationship, and I think that's exactly what it is.. I think you just need to spend more time together