Attracted to other men while in a relationship?

It could be any guy walking down the street or a friend of a friend. I wouldn't ever cheat, but I think about being with them? Is this bad? :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Careful. Many that have cheated have sworn they would never do it, and did so anyway because we're all human and susceptible to temptation. Yes, it is very bad. Finding other men attractive is normal, fantasizing about other men frequently is not a good thing.

How is your relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am just gonna break up with him, he deserves better anyways. I am not pretty enough.

• there you go

Most Helpful Girl

• It might be a bit of a problem, because if you keep noticing other men but not your man, something might be lacking in the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
    • I always think about my man, but it's when he's not around.

• Show All
    • There's obviously something wrong with me..

• No like a lot of people said here, it can be just a problem with the relationship, and I think that's exactly what it is.. I think you just need to spend more time together

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's perfectly natural to notice the opposite sex and have urges, even when happily married. What's important is that you don't act on those feelings.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am so damn confused, one person is telling me one thing and someone's telling me another.

• It's normal to look at other people if you find them attractive, even when you're in a relationship.

I'm not sure it's normal to fantasise about being with them intimately though. It might be indicative of a lack of sexual satisfaction in your current relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to find other guys attractive when you're in a relationship, but thinking about being with them is an issue. There's obviously something lacking in your relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happen all the time. Being in a relationship does not mean you are no longer attracted to other ones, which goes against natural instincts. Therefore, it is why loyalty and relationship are so important with so many responsibilities.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is normal
    but if you're constantly fantasizing about being with them then that's not a good thing

1|1
    0|0
  • No you’re human and sexy people were made so as long as you’re looking and not touching you’ll be fine just reassure your man you love him

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s normal. I don’t fantasise what it would be like with them but I do look just like I would look at a nice car or painting.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you don't act on those thoughts you're fine. It's natural to respect another's physical appearance

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont think so. I think thats why we have a thing called fantasies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to ya boy, say you don't want other men but you fantasize about more? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Just as long as you never tell him..

0|0
    0|0
  • Its normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone does that

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Human nature. Every healthy person in the world has these thoughts, regardless of their relationship status. Humans are not monogamous by nature. That is a fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it means there's some underlying tensions in your current relationship, that isn't being discussed

0|0
    0|0
    • Like what?

• I don't know. it's your relationship.. talk it out

Recommended myTakes