Is there really someone for everyone?

Or are there some people who really are not a good fit for anyone? Are there person even people that are not socially awkward, or not very perverted who simply hold too unusual ideals to be right for someone?

612

Most Helpful Guy

• I am studying entomology and arachnology, see them as artistic creations and intend to share this obsession with anyone who will listen. Personally not that optimistic that someone will see a bug obsessed researcher as the ideal partner.

• I mean I don't think many people find someone attractive because of what they do for their job. This sounds like just a part of you that would not at all get in the way of your dating life.

• You would probably do well with an artist!

• They're grossed out by bugs too

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t promise it.
    But based on how many people are on this planet.
    There’s a huge variety of people out there for you.