Is there really someone for everyone?

Or are there some people who really are not a good fit for anyone? Are there person even people that are not socially awkward, or not very perverted who simply hold too unusual ideals to be right for someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am studying entomology and arachnology, see them as artistic creations and intend to share this obsession with anyone who will listen. Personally not that optimistic that someone will see a bug obsessed researcher as the ideal partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I don't think many people find someone attractive because of what they do for their job. This sounds like just a part of you that would not at all get in the way of your dating life.

• Show All
    • You would probably do well with an artist!

• They're grossed out by bugs too

Most Helpful Girl

• You can’t promise it.
    But based on how many people are on this planet.
    There’s a huge variety of people out there for you.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Look, men’s primary need is to keep the species intact, the ones that fail unwillingly to reproduce are probably on purpose so because of Darwinsm.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's someone for everyone as long as your willing to look!

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so, but whether you find them is another story. They might be on the other side of the world and you never met them! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe so, but some people are still alone, maybe there's a purpose for thag and only our destiny knows about this

0|0
    0|0
  • There's too many people in this world and the problem is only growing. How could there possibly be someone for everyone?

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly, doesn't mean everyone meets their person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope some people are destand to die a lonely death. I should know im one of them

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes but your soulmate died in a car accident this morning sorry to be the one to tell ya

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a woman who willingly married a paedophile, so yeah, I think everyone has a chance at love

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s someone for everyone, except for me I’m happy to say there’s no one at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but there are more females then male.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope there is

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Me for example :(