Is it wrong to leave your bf/gf on read?

My boyfriend is sooo dry over text it's annoying to the point where most of the time i don't even wanna reply, but I don't wanna be rude so i find a way to keep the convo going anyway.
He texts my sister and seems to have decent convos with her, but with me he always just says stuff like "lmao okay", "ahaha yeah"... stuff like that. I have no response to that, and it feels like I'm always putting in more effort to keep the convo going. I told him about this and he says he understands and "his bad" cuz apparently he really doesn't realize he's doing it.

Should i be concerned? would you be turned off if your partner wasn't having good convos with you over text?

we also never call each other, the one time we did it felt so awks. BUT in person we usually have fun and we have lots in common which is a plus?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd not be concerned if my partner was terrible at texting and I don't have an issue leaving others on read. You know why, Asker? BECAUSE THEY FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE A LIFE AND AM NOT CENTERED ON TEXTING THEM ALL THE TIME AND THAT SOME TEXTS CAN'T BE REPLIED TO SO GROW A FUCKING SPINE AND TELL YOUR boyfriend IF THAT'S THE CASE. Sorry, I had to rant there, but I stand behind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm at work or doing hobbies, text are annoying. Not to mention, we'd rather talk on the phone for a short time and get to the point. No time to text all day back and forth. Send one during the lunch break or call instead. If you're wanting to let him know you're thinking of him, send something sexy or flirty. Keep his mind invigorated!

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone can't take chat seriously...

0|0
    0|0
    • wdym?

• Like he can't talk via chat seriously and just sends "funny" and maybe‚Äč offensive messages.

I have few friends like that...

Recommended myTakes