I'm confused about appearing interested vs appearing needy. Please help?

I was seeing one of these dating videos on YouTube and coach said a guy must act cool and not needy even if there girl is losing interest but also previously said a girl would be interested in you if you showed you liked her. Aren't these contradictory?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Need is what happens when you overwhelm a girl with too much interest. If you let a girl know you're interested and she doesn't respond at all but YOU keep pursuing, it's not going to change her mind. A little pursuit is sexy, but if she's not coming back at you, forget it and move on.

• Hmm, so the saying that you can get any girl you want is a myth?

• Of course it's a god damn myth ! How could it be true?

• When you say "get", what does that mean? Get a date? Get her into bed? Get her to like you?