Monogamy To Open Relationships?

Have been with my boyfriend for a few years and I want to have a semi open relationship. We both can sleep with other people but the only emotional relationship is between the two of us. He says it's 100% out of the question but I can't shake the feeling that it's what I want. What should I do?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• To the women on here who seem hellbent to argue that there's no emotion ever if they chose not to have any, or that men are just jealous, whiny, and insecure, I give you my situation.

Very inexperienced wife, very experienced husband. After 8 years, 2 kids, and a marriage others all envied, poof. She got her tubes tied, it all changed. Since then in 2 years I've shown her some things I learned prior. Anal, bondage, domibance/submission, toys, objects, a long secret girl fantasy, and more. At some point after our first threesome she started asking for a couple. Now at this time I also was curious about p-spot massage. She linked it tofether, and started really pushing, but the girl went away. Now just gunning for bi mmf, I'm from "I don't know", even though her idea, she refuses to explain her wants on HETERO other men (and a woman), to now "fuck that" to bi stuff with only the guy, also with zero explanation other than "now we can share with a guy"!!! The general vagueness of her want was what kept me from saying yes, not fear. Now, the entitled assumptions of my role... maybe a lot of guys aren't into it, because if the untrustworthy nature of many women.

Most Helpful Girl