There's this cute janitor girl at the gym I go to I want to talk to her but would it be inappropriate considering she's at work?

Even If I do how would I go about it she usually has headphones onThere's this cute janitor girl at the gym I go to I want to talk to her but would it be inappropriate considering she's at work?
  • Talk to her
  • Inappropriate

48

Most Helpful Girl

• Start off by just looking at her and smile when she looks at you. Do that a few times. If she starts smiling back - it is hard not to when someone keeps smiling at you - then step it up and just aim to say hi. If you have a chance then ask how her day is going. I’ve worked in many different offices and when the janitor has come around I have often said hi and asked about their day. They have usually kept working as they talked to me but they also seem happy when someone actually cared to ask. You could eventually ask her if she’d get a coffee with you sometime or perhaps when she finishes her shift. I don’t think it’s inappropiate to ask at all but yeah just be mindful that she is probably busy. You could even say something like “would you like to get a coffee with me when you aren’t so busy”.

Most Helpful Guy

• if she's busy she could see the conversation as anoying and unnesciceraly distracting
    but lets say she's just wandering about for a bit, in that case it would not be inapropriate if youd ask me.

Perhaps she'd even like to just have a friendly chat with someone