There's this cute janitor girl at the gym I go to I want to talk to her but would it be inappropriate considering she's at work?

Even If I do how would I go about it she usually has headphones onThere's this cute janitor girl at the gym I go to I want to talk to her but would it be inappropriate considering she's at work?
  • Talk to her
    Vote A
  • Inappropriate
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Start off by just looking at her and smile when she looks at you. Do that a few times. If she starts smiling back - it is hard not to when someone keeps smiling at you - then step it up and just aim to say hi. If you have a chance then ask how her day is going. I’ve worked in many different offices and when the janitor has come around I have often said hi and asked about their day. They have usually kept working as they talked to me but they also seem happy when someone actually cared to ask. You could eventually ask her if she’d get a coffee with you sometime or perhaps when she finishes her shift. I don’t think it’s inappropiate to ask at all but yeah just be mindful that she is probably busy. You could even say something like “would you like to get a coffee with me when you aren’t so busy”.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if she's busy she could see the conversation as anoying and unnesciceraly distracting
    but lets say she's just wandering about for a bit, in that case it would not be inapropriate if youd ask me.

Perhaps she'd even like to just have a friendly chat with someone

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She probably has head phones on because she doesn't want people to bother her while she is at work

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly doubt that's the reason janitorial work isn't that serious and I think most people listen to music while at work is to make time feel faster

• It might not be serious work but she might have so many guys chase after her she doesn't want any more attention from guys

• Wite hello on a piece of paper and tell she looks cute today. Then hand it to her and walk on to do what you normally do.

0|1
    0|0
    • Great idea.

• Why not just say it passing notes seems a bit childish like jr. high stuff

• If she's working it's the more appropriate thing to. There's nothing childish about it, it's an extra effort to let her know he's interested in. She can read the note when she has time, she doesn't have to take her headphones off.

• It doesn't have to be long, and if she thinks your nice, I'm sure she wouldn't be bothered by it.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's working, she may be paying her way to the college or stuff...

0|0
    0|0
  • See if you can catch her on a break, or when she's leaving for the day. She might be embarresed or too busy to be receptive if you talk to her while she is working or where her coworkers may see her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk but keep it very short, only enough to convey how attracted you are & to set a meeting outside of work that would be FUN TO HER

0|0
    0|0
  • Be subtle, make eye contact at 1st then maybe add a nod of the head then eventually a friendly wave & a smile!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it bro. Next thing your HR will call you into his office and issue a disciplinary hearing for sexual harassment. She's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let her work I'm sure she's miserable being a janitor

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't talk to her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes