Am I lesbian or bi?

I feel sexually attracted to women i like to look at handsome men but don't find penis sexually to me I find them disgusting but I like looking at hot guys why?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• You can appreciate the appearance a woman and a man have, but you don't like to look at any penises. Do you like to look at vulvas? If your answer is yes to that then you're most likely a lesbian. If you don't like to look at them either, you're probably more so bisexual.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are bi curious? Which gender are you more likely to fall in love with?