Am I lesbian or bi?

I feel sexually attracted to women i like to look at handsome men but don't find penis sexually to me I find them disgusting but I like looking at hot guys why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can appreciate the appearance a woman and a man have, but you don't like to look at any penises. Do you like to look at vulvas? If your answer is yes to that then you're most likely a lesbian. If you don't like to look at them either, you're probably more so bisexual.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you are bi curious? Which gender are you more likely to fall in love with?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think anyone likes the look of penis, straight or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why do you feel the need to label yourself. You just be yourself everything else will fall in to place.

0|0
    0|0
  • You never know what you like until you start doing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to a sex doctor about this.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're a lezzo

0|0
    0|2
  • Have you gone out with either sex yet?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think u r a lesbo

0|0
    0|2
  • Oh why people are crazy.. you just find weird sex things in live, you get confused, people try to attract you, actually it's ok being attracted to hot girls, our mind love anything beautiful, actually i find some guys are handsome, does that mean i am bi? Oh no actually i think dicks doesn't look that nice.. and it also depends on from where you see those dicks.. it's ok 🙂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes