How do you stop being attracted to criminals?

I have an internship coming up at a prison but I'm worried because I've always been strongly attracted to criminals. All my past boyfriends have been in jail at some point or are there now. It's always been my dream to work in a prison but I'm second guessing my mental strength to do so. How can I stop the attraction?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. Something from your childhood has affected your desire for a certain type of man. The only way you're going to have a prayer of changing that is by having some life-altering epiphany or by seeing a therapist.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of how Harley Quinn turned out 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "Sometimes I can't fuck with your bitching
    Wanna buy you a flight
    Send yo ass back to yo daddy house
    So you can think twice" - Pouya

0|0
    0|0
  • It's in your nature. You want to be the one to guide them to a better place. You should talk with a therapist, or some outside mediator to keep your feelings in check.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Maybe listen to your heart instead of your ovaries? They're in there for a reason, because they're bad and hurt people.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need help and you need to get away from those kinds of people and problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to LiveLeak. com and see what kinda criminals are in prison.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. Women are just naturally attracted to criminals. They like bad boys

0|0
    0|0
  • Start with me lmao I just got my criminal record clean 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Daddy issues

0|0
    0|0
  • You are weird lmao @GREY6

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol you can just tell you're gonna be the type of single mother who leeches off the government...

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes