How do you stop being attracted to criminals?

I have an internship coming up at a prison but I'm worried because I've always been strongly attracted to criminals. All my past boyfriends have been in jail at some point or are there now. It's always been my dream to work in a prison but I'm second guessing my mental strength to do so. How can I stop the attraction?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. Something from your childhood has affected your desire for a certain type of man. The only way you're going to have a prayer of changing that is by having some life-altering epiphany or by seeing a therapist.

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of how Harley Quinn turned out 😂