8 inches... Will girls like it?

I’m just in need of some opinions from the ladies as to whether or not my 8 inch member is considered “big” or “huge”, and whether or not girls will be shocked when they do see it right in front of their eyes

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure why you are asking. Are you a virgin? Do you have years without sex? I would understand your question if it was the case, however as an 8 incher and someone who have flash his dick on cam, yeah, girls thinks it's big. I think what help is girth also. I am like 5.1-5.2 inches around. I am glad for it. Wile been way above average in both departments seem cool, it's not. If above length already ads a limitation as to how deep you can go, and how fast, imagine if we ad an above girth to. We got vaginal tears with that😅, or an unsatisfied woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s pretty big my mans packing 9 and a bit so You’re not huge , but I’m petite and have a small frame wich means a small pussy it’s an absolute work out to streach my pussy out to take every inch , so 8 is a great size I recon