Have you ever dated someone who was married?

• Yes
  • No

3962

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but I didn’t know. And then when I found out, I told the wife and helped her in the custody case lol

• A way better side piece than most of them

• @reventon4 why are you still writing to me?

• chapeaux girl 🙂

Most Helpful Guy

3861
  • No. I would if she is separated though (by that I mean also not physically living in the same home as the husband).

• Yeah. But she was separated. I don’t recommend it. Most people who get into a relationship before they have left another 100% are: liars, selfish, using you & so on.

• Yeah, I have dated someone whom I come to find out is separated but with 3 kids.
      Not sure I am ready to be involved so I broke it off before I started catching feelings

• I did, but I was not aware that he's married, though he said that they're in the process of filing a divorce, but still he hide it from me. So when I found out, I broke up with him.

• I did but I didn’t know he was married until he was like “hey you know how you specifically asked if I was married and I said no? Well I lied and let’s never talk again. Bye!”

• If the other person is having an affair out of their marriage
    It implies they are not happy
    And if people are not happy in any relationship
    Then they should get Separated

• Yes. Two and a half years. She was separated, but not divorced.

• How did that go? I am curious to know what happened between you two..- if that's alright?

• Thanks so much for taking the time to share this. I am in that situation where I just recently found out the guy I was dating is also married but have been separated for years. They do not live in the same roof but share 3 kids together. I am 28 and I am not ready to be tangled up in between so all the opinions shared on this post is helping me loads.

• Yeah. She had a kid as well. Little girl, five at the time we started dating. That was really the hardest part about the whole thing. I'd been around long enough to really start loving the kid like she was my blood.

But she wasn't, so when it ended, I basically lost a child as well. Wrecked me pretty bad for awhile.

In the end though, despite all the bad at the end, it was one of the best times of my life, and it helped shape me in what I feel are positive ways. If I had it to do over again, I would have done some things differently, but even if I couldn't change anything, I'd still do it again.

• It married, it's simply wrong to date someone other than you spouse. And it's wrong to date a married woman, unless it's your wife.

• I have but wasn't aware they were married, broke off everything when I found out. I've fucked several married men, but dated three and as I said broke it off when I found out they were married.

• @Backdoor_Business, Big Mouth when hiding behind a screen... You know what they say about those with Big Mouths, have Fetus Dicks!!! I bet your Mom regrets the day not Swallowing you...

• No, I'm not in the habit of destroying other people's relationships.

• I wouldn’t say dated, but the last guy I was talking to for a couple weeks finally admitted he was married and that was that. Time to move on lol

• once. they were fully separated by distance and legal documentation. but that didn't stop her from stalking my social media.

if you're gonna do it, you gotta be not just 100 but 110%sure the risk is worth the smash.

• Well my current boyfriend was engaged when we first met each other, but we were just friends during that time. It wasn't until a few months later we got to together. That's the closest I've been to that situation.

• I dated them both, though. Back when I was young, lol. Like 24. A married couple asked me to date them

• No... but my mom did lmaooo. Thanks for being a shit husband, dad 😂. (Nah I love him, he just made some questionable decisions in life honestly)

• I lost my virginity to a married man. Had a brief relationship with another... both were separated though.

I got ambushed by a guy on his stag night when I was younger, it was not consensual! He kissed me and it was utterly gross.

• People want it so it is allowed. If adults give an approval everything is allowed and legal.

• No, and I will never do this!
    I don't ever want to be a homewrecker right?

• Nope, I'm not a home wrecker...

• I was sort of asked out by someone who was married, but nothing.

• Slept with her for five weeks until her out-of-town husband visited... *ka-boom!!** valuable lesson

• Dated? Not that I recall.

Fucked? Yep, although I didn't know it at the time.

• No, I'm nobody's side piece, I'm either one and only or not at all.

• Yes, everyone well aware, everyone okay with it. Both her husband and my wife were informed.

• Im just curious on this one

• It all started with both couples being really good friends. Got a little more complicated when we were drinking and the topic of oral came up. Her husband didn't, she wanted it, giving it is literally my favorite act.

Somehow a one night thing, for turned into me being her go to guy for attention. Complete with dating and romantic dinners and everything.

He got to play with his computer games, I got to play with his wife.

Really sweet girl. She probably deserved better. It was super fun while it lasted, but then she told me she loved me and we should "run away.." That ended everything in a single moment.

• No never. I would never date someone who is married

• Noo. That would he embarrassing for me cuz it shows no dignity and only selfishness and being a total bitch

• Nope... married guys only came to me for a financial reasons.

• Never dated someone who was married but I did have a thing with my best friend's girlfriend...

• Yes, although I had no idea at that point... she lied to me being single, when she wasn't.

• I was seeing a married man it was terrible his wife found out

• I need freedom when i date someone so to date somebody's wife

• Never dated but I have had been in bed with 2 married women

• I haven't, but my mom's boyfriend is technically still married (they're getting divorced).

• More of flirting with each other & I didn't know he was married.

• I haven't dated anyone lol... any girls wanna date me?😂😂

• Because I don't like it, it encourages married couple into divorce because they going to see someone who is going to date them

• Yes, but it was with a girl that we should've been together when we were like 16 or so. So years later, through FB, she contacted me after years of never speaking to each other. So me and a friend went out with her and her friend and her friend like my friend. So, Anyways... we hooked up that night. But, I was the man, I didn't expect it, although was hoping to, we did hook up that night, but it was her, she told me later that she wanted to. We hooked up a few times after that. She told me that she had always been faithful, but because we had a crush on each other since a young age, but too shy to actually get together, she really wanted to be with me. She swallowed my load... I don't know what to think. I don't feel guilty, because I know she's not happy, but she has kids, and it was her advances

• No because I'm not a shit human being.

• No, that's disgusting.

• I prefer not to waste my time like that.

• No I have not and I never will

• Never

• Hell no!

• No..

• Never

• No, that is wrong. To sum up it is super selfish.

• Not necessarily. There's couples that are legally separated where one of the partners is dating a single person. While legally the person is married, they're not in a relationship with the spouse. Some areas require a legal separation of a year before a divorce is granted.

• @eatadic
      Yes, but that is semantics... it is the exception. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about an actual affair. A spouse is sneaky around behind their mates back (lying and betraying their marriage promise/vow) and the "other man/other woman" knowing about it and being fully on board.

• It's semantics, but there's no indication in the OP's question that she meant cheating.

• I have

• That’s awful

• Never, no, and I never knowingly would have done.

• No way

• Dated? No. Fucked? Many times.

Show More
49