Why did he ask me to say no when his friends told me to go out with them?

My 1 year boyfriend asked me if I wanted to go out with him and his college friends. I’ve never met them and I got happy that he wanted me to meet them finally but before I got to answer he texted me again telling me to say no. I asked him why and he got irritated. I asked him again and he said because he wants to send a screenshot to them of me saying no. I did so and when I asked him why don’t you want me to come with you he said no reason and changed the subject.
Why would he do that? Is he embarrassed about me? I’m honestly scared to find out the truth.
I’ve met his family and I’ve met some other friends of his, but it was because we bumped into them by accident. Even then he was perfectly fine he introduced me as his girlfriend and they seemed to like me. I also up until what happened never felt like he was hiding me so I don’t understand.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All friends are not like u can introduce ur family with or ur girlfriend. Cz of thier nature thier habits and other stuff... it's sort of good that he care about u and not make u go with him in every type of gathering.. I hope u understand different type of guys which are as good as u introduce to ur parents as well... so calm and relax.. May be he not have words to explain you... think if u not want him to meet some of ur friends.. ur friends ask u and u cannot deny them so u can ask ur boyfriend to say no... got my point

0|0
    0|0
  • He might have not wanted to go out with them or wants to keep to separate from them

0|0
    0|0
    • But that’s a bad thing right? Why would he want to do that unless he doesn’t take me seriously. If he was serious about me you would expect he’d want me to meet his friends, especially the ones that are close to him.

• Depends if he knows they r retards no and it's not bad u r thinking the worst

• he has told me a bunch of stories about them and he usually speaks really highly of them

• He saves you for himself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes