Have you ever obsessed over someone?

Not in a creepy stalker way, but obsessed to a point where you are waiting for a call, expecting a message kind of thing... how did you break out of this cycle?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure if "obsessed" is the right word but I saw this chick my girlfriend works with. She's 23 I think but she's a total slut (I like sluts) and she's blonde with blue eyes and a bit chubby. I see her ass in tights because that's her work clothes, and on my God, I feel like I HAVE TO fuck her. My girlfriend are swingers and I told my girlfriend I wanted her. My girlfriend tried to get her to join in on the fun with us and others, but she said we are too old. I don't know why but I couldn't help how much I wanted to fuck her. Like this absolutely insatiable desire to get her to join us. I haven't been struck by this much desire in a LONG time. My girlfriend knows I'm frustrated over it too. There's no jealousy by the way.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes every time I fall for a guy or get a boyfriend it happens and it sucks because I always feel like the guy never gets like this so I feel like a fool and unloved and paranoid. The only way I break away is tell myself temporarily that I don’t care about the person anymore and then I find other people to talk to. But the real issue lies deeper for me at least and it’s my issue with feeling alone and wanting attention because I constantly feel lonely... so I’m trying to overcome that and become more comfortable on my own.

1|0
    0|0
    • lol guess we are on the same boat...

• Show All
    • Yeah and I think you're right about becoming more comfortable with your own company, i think feeling happy because of a guy is temporary anyway. We got to make ourselves happy.

• Yes we have to be responsible for our own happiness.. you’re right 💓

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe a little but i tend to set limits like never double texting and prepare to move on if they haven't responded in a couple hours.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not my side , the opposite

1|0
    0|0
    • lool you know what they say... the table always turns 😜

• Yes it will , for sure when you reach your expiration date :)

• Some people dont get obsessed they fall hard :)

• Yes I was. I break up the contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really? I did think about every possible scenario and every possible outcome. I have a big mirror and I like to talk to myself when I look at the mirror. I have a lot of "what ifs" and I select the worst of those what ifs to dramatize and pretend. So in a sense, Im more obsessed with the best possible outcome.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes