What do guys think of geek girls?

What do you think of a girl who geeks about cartoons? Is it childish?

233

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's not the only thing she talks about I'd be perfectly fine with it.

There was a guy I knew in highschool who loved Mass Effect. I do to. The difference was, every single conversation he had with me was about Mass Effect. Even though I knew just as much about the series as he did, the fact that he had a hard time talking about anything else was off putting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a geek and i guess it was a surprise to some guys. But I think it all depends on that person and what they perfer