What do guys think of geek girls?

What do you think of a girl who geeks about cartoons? Is it childish?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it's not the only thing she talks about I'd be perfectly fine with it.

There was a guy I knew in highschool who loved Mass Effect. I do to. The difference was, every single conversation he had with me was about Mass Effect. Even though I knew just as much about the series as he did, the fact that he had a hard time talking about anything else was off putting.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a geek and i guess it was a surprise to some guys. But I think it all depends on that person and what they perfer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I don't know much about geeky girls. It's important for someone to have a serious direction in life before you get into a relationship, because it tells you a lot about how the person would fit in as a bf/gf. So I think the answer is irrelevant as long as the girl has a basic grasp on being an adult and relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extremely awesome... I always wanted to date a girl like this... and if video games or computers is in the mix too.. I'm getting married to that girl... intelligent and fun conversations for life

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute, we love to see girls enjoying what she likes

1|1
    0|0
  • It's good to have similar interests, so that is fine 😊

0|2
    0|0
  • I like a geek, coz they have personality and also able to hold a conversation. Which is better than just sat saying nothing.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not childish. My ex geeks about Walt Disney characters and movies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cartoons are less childish than what people think.

Most cartoons are still more interesting than reallity shows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I geek out at times too, it would be nice to find a partner that can geek out on the same shit or even have a "friendly" debate on anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Childish? Sure. Is that necessarily a bad thing? No. Everyone has the thing that they geek out over.

0|0
    0|0
  • The "geek" pictured... Is hot.
    The Heart Wants What It Wants!

0|0
    0|0
  • I geek over them so nah

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date a girl like that. 😄

0|0
    0|0