Should I tell him, that I am seeing other guys too?

I am not that serious with him yet

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're just talking to other guys then i wouldn't tell him. If your sleeping with other guys friends with benefits or whatever then I'd tell just so it doesn't feel like you're hiding something from him.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I am not. Does kissing count?

• Show All
    • then no you're fine not to tell, just be careful that if stronger feelings start to develop that you're honest with the other guy about it or vice versa

• Of course!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It'd be the honorable thing to do. Whether or not you want to be honorable is up to you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Are you sure, it's about being honorable? After just a couple weeks?

• Show All
    • So now you're saying I don't have to tell him?

• You can do what you want, I don't think it's socially necessary, but if he'd prefer to know then you should tell him for his sake. Though, there's not really a way to tell if he'd like to know or not.

• Be transparent. It may hurt him now, but it better you both know where you stand with eachother from the start then him finding out via someone else or from you at the moment he is letting you know he ready for more commitment. At that moment you may as well castrate him and tell him goodbye.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been a fan of the idea of dating multiple people until you become "serious". Pick on and date them until you know if it is going anywhere, and if it isn't tr then move on.
    If I found out I was seeing someone that was dating multiple other guys, I would be ending it and probably not speaking to that person again.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not a player tho. Like... I am really not seeing him for that long and I am just nort sure yet

• Maybe it's the age/generation gap. But I seem to remember when I was in high school if I guy gave the excuse that he wasn't serious about any of the girls yet, he was marked as a player. I am not saying that's what you are, but you should ask yourself if you would be ok with it if any of these guys were seeing multiple women and gave the same reason.

• If you haven't agreed to stay exclusive yet, yes you should. Otherwise, you're a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not in a relationship with him though. Guys seem to hate me for my question..

• Show All
    • Not even that. Just getting to know each other. I guess people assume "seeing someone" means "having sex with them"

• Maybe you should tell him just in case there could any confusion or misunderstanding.

• You don't "have to" but it's the right thing to do. He might be also

0|0
    0|0
  • It's up to you. I see no obligation until you do become serious. But do not lie if asked?

0|0
    0|0
  • he will never trust on another girl... and u r about to make a simple guy player... shame on u

0|0
    0|0
    • Hey:/ I am not even sure if he's seeing other girls too

• Show All
    • and be honest in future

• Okay... you're doing that on purpose... or you don't have enough intelligence

• I guess you should. I am sure he would understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he asked

0|0
    0|0
    • There is a difference between honesty and just trolling yourself

• I am pretty honest that's why I asked this question. I am just not sure, if it's neccessary because we aren't seeing each other that long

• Yeah just to stab him in his ego

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes before he will serious with you

0|0
    0|0
    • But isn't it okay to see other guys?

• Show All
    • Well he's cute and sweet but we aren't seeing each other that long... so I am not sure about falling in love. And I don't know if it's even neccessary to tell, that I see others then..

• Than its ok if you'll not say

• I would, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes he could think you are serious with him and it's better to tell him straight away, so he does not feel lead on or anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • But how can I be serious with him after one month?

• Show All
    • Okay thank you, that is a helpful answer!

• Np hope it helped.

Recommended myTakes