Girls, What makes you go back to a guy's place after talking to him for only 2-6 hours?

Assuming you've met them while out with/without friends in a bar or something, I've never understood what can be so exciting about the prospect that you do it? What do you expect to do... or not do, when you agree to it?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• Never ever going to happen! I don't and won't even have the prerequisites for it to happen. I don't go to a bar and don't plan on finding my man there, and won't ever go to a guy's place after talking for a few hours. Don't even attempt to kiss me after talking for a few hours! Not going to happen. Sorry. Can't help you with that question 😂

• I'd never done that and wouldn't.
    Assuming they are both looking to have some physical fun? i don't get why else you'd do that considering you've met them out drunk or something.
    Think the woman would be pretty naive if she thinks the guy isn't going to be hoping to get some, if that isn't on her mind lol.

• Mhmm, i've been sneaking looks at wifey's whatsapp group over her shoulder lol. Like meeting and having all of 4 or 5 drinks you're ready to go back to their home X___X?

• they all sound like a bunch of lightweights! ;P

• No good... No good... I won't go out with any guy, especially not alone, especially not without my man, when I'm in a relationship, and quite honestly, the only man I would hang out alone with would be my man 😌