Girls, What makes you go back to a guy's place after talking to him for only 2-6 hours?

Assuming you've met them while out with/without friends in a bar or something, I've never understood what can be so exciting about the prospect that you do it? What do you expect to do... or not do, when you agree to it?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Never ever going to happen! I don't and won't even have the prerequisites for it to happen. I don't go to a bar and don't plan on finding my man there, and won't ever go to a guy's place after talking for a few hours. Don't even attempt to kiss me after talking for a few hours! Not going to happen. Sorry. Can't help you with that question 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd never done that and wouldn't.
    Assuming they are both looking to have some physical fun? i don't get why else you'd do that considering you've met them out drunk or something.
    Think the woman would be pretty naive if she thinks the guy isn't going to be hoping to get some, if that isn't on her mind lol.

1|1
    0|0
    • Mhmm, i've been sneaking looks at wifey's whatsapp group over her shoulder lol. Like meeting and having all of 4 or 5 drinks you're ready to go back to their home X___X?

• they all sound like a bunch of lightweights! ;P

• No good... No good... I won't go out with any guy, especially not alone, especially not without my man, when I'm in a relationship, and quite honestly, the only man I would hang out alone with would be my man 😌

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Literally, nothing would make me do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe it’s naive, but when you don’t have a convenient place to talk more a living room might do. I’ve always made myself clear that this is PG and nothing more. Good men will respect that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex would be the obvious reason to me. There's too much risk having sex in a public place and I don't know too many people who are going to get a hotel room for a couple of hours of fun with a stranger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never done it myself but I’d generally assume it’s cuz they’re dtf.

0|1
    0|0
    • It would be simple if it was that, but then many of these end up leaving a flood of tears and blowing up whatsapp saying they were taken advantage of.

I could understand if it was some superstar and she wanted her 15 minutes of fame to promote her IG but in many cases it's ratchet women with even lower value men lol?

• This is why it’s stupid to roll in at some dudes house you don’t know if you aren’t dtf. Because that’s at least what he’s hoping for if not expecting.

So don’t do it if that’s not what you want.

• Never done that but I'm sure if I would be out alone (wouldn't leave my friends alone) and this guy and I would have an amazing chemistry and we both just don't want the night to end, I would go with him to his place

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl shouldn't have to explain herself or it here to the double standard that a girl can't scratches sexual itch if she wants to

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d never go back to some strangers house. Even if he was a longterm school crush, like nawl we staying in public places lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people enjoy sex and there’s nothing wrong with that. 2 hours? That’s not enough time for me to go home with someone but if someone else wants to then that’s up to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope never. Done it when I was younger and realise how stupid/lucky I was.

0|1
    0|0
  • haven't done it a lot but its just chemistry

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes