Friend zoned and ghosting. Why?

What type of girls do you tend to friend zone or why so you? I have a friend who is always being friend zoned or ghosted and she's never been in a relationship. I would like to help her

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would friend zone if I didn't like her in a romantic way of course. So that's your friends problem. No one is liking her in a romantic way. And who knows why that is... All I can day is that the right person will come along eventually.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lmao... zero sympathy for anyone whining about friend zones.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm just trying to help out my friend. I went on her dating app and got her a date pretty fast once but when she got there i don't think it went well

• I’ve been blocked by maybe 3 people online in my life, no reason ever said and not after saying much beforehand.
    The only people I ghost are trolls, and even then don’t block them. They’ll leave me alone if I let them have the last word. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • She is ugly/not interesting/too shy or she just don't know how to start relationship

2|0
    0|0
    • Maybe its the interesting or shy one because once I took her phone and went on her tinder and had her a date in 5 min

• Hey can you message me

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall
    Beautiful
    Intimidating types.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice hot & sexy girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats the kind of girl you would friend zone?

• That type girl should be my friends of friends... my caring, good attitude & behavior..

Recommended myTakes