Why do guys pulls away after sex?

Talking to a guy for over a month morning noon and night every day. Told me I’m in his life and it’s not easy letting someone in. Go on a couple dates... last date was at his house long distance type... shows me all his medals, kids rooms, things he’s made by hand, family pictures etc and of course we had amazing sex. Text me after I left to make sure I got home safe but I felt him pulling back and now haven’t heard from him
Since Monday night. What goes through guys minds? Do I leave him alone?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait...

You felt you had amazing sex... Does he feel the same?

I'm just asking because I've pulled away when I didn't like the sex (but felt oblige to complete after starting...) I didn't contact her either after sending her home and kissing her goodnight...

• We had sex 3 times in 1 night... yes he did say it was amazing.

• Unless he said it was amazing but why have sex 3x? He said this entire week he’s been exhausted... I reached out last night.

• There we go... Mystery solved... You wore the poor guy out... Hahaha...
      No sex for him... One year... Hahahaha...

Best of luck going forward...