Why do guys pulls away after sex?

Talking to a guy for over a month morning noon and night every day. Told me I’m in his life and it’s not easy letting someone in. Go on a couple dates... last date was at his house long distance type... shows me all his medals, kids rooms, things he’s made by hand, family pictures etc and of course we had amazing sex. Text me after I left to make sure I got home safe but I felt him pulling back and now haven’t heard from him
Since Monday night. What goes through guys minds? Do I leave him alone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait...

You felt you had amazing sex... Does he feel the same?

I'm just asking because I've pulled away when I didn't like the sex (but felt oblige to complete after starting...) I didn't contact her either after sending her home and kissing her goodnight...

1|0
    0|0
    • We had sex 3 times in 1 night... yes he did say it was amazing.

• Show All
    • Unless he said it was amazing but why have sex 3x? He said this entire week he’s been exhausted... I reached out last night.

• There we go... Mystery solved... You wore the poor guy out... Hahaha...
      No sex for him... One year... Hahahaha...

Best of luck going forward...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• So it's been 2 days since you've heard from him? If you don't text him that shows you are not interested. So text him to find out if he wants to see you again. Why not take him on a date?

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't know.
    I suggest you contact him.
    That said, if he *really* is pulling away then one option might be that the sex wasn't as amazing for him as it was for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to see him again leave him alone. If you want to see him again text him something casual. Invite him on a date. Make a move.

1|1
    0|0
  • A lot of guys don’t like texting. The texting was to raise the relationship to a new level... not to keep going with it once that level was reached.

Like if you were underwater & need a scuba tank you’d use the hell out of it. But once you’ve reached the surface it’s pointless.

And the person who feels less secure in a relationship always thinks it’s been ages of no contact while the other person thinks he/she is really busy with work & it hasn’t been long.

Send him a text but don’t accuse him of anything. Or just call him.

0|0
    0|0
  • .. sounds like maybe just was for the sex because thats what it looks like, If you havnt heard frok him.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you met some playboy who just wanted to fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • He's married

0|0
    0|0
    • Not married but separated 2 years divorced 5 months

• This types of guys just wants sex only

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure with this guy, usually they want more

0|0
    0|0
  • I do because often i get tired after i cum. And there's cuddling and there sleeping and i want to go to sleep... Or you maybe very ugly.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes