Should I be worried?

I've been talking to this guy on an app for a week and it's seems to be going really well, conversation flowed, it's seems there is even a connection but his replies speak differently - at first it was good but now it's a bit dodgy, he only replied once yesterday and today I'm still waiting for a reply to what I said yesterday (been nearly 12 hours) - I feel like (although I'm not sure) they are gradually getting more sparse. (He is a student paramedic and it's deadline/exam season).

My question is: Should I block and move on or wait for him to reply because he might be busy (bear in mind I'm also very busy but I can still make time).

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to dating, both partners will make time to message each other no matter what, as long as you both are interested. But then again i have a brother that is a pharmacist and when he was going threw that phase of the finals he totally blew me texts to meet and chill cause of that stress he went threw. So i say give a bit of time and be patient untill he finishes that test. Goodluck!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• May I ask what it is with people always going to blocking someone because they don't hear from them? Honestly, I don't understand this concept. People have lives outside of apps and other important that occur in their life.

0|1
    0|0
    • I see your point - I only took the deadline season into account and not other factors..

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have you guys met yet?

0|0
    0|0
    • He's only joked about it but not.. yet..

• I don’t necessarily think you should block him. I only block when people are harassing me. But you should prepare to move on. It’s only been a week and you haven’t even met yet.

• You should be worried

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wait.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll see how it goes...

Recommended myTakes