Do women consider 80% of guys below average looking?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion most women don’t care as much about looks as guys do. Looks are just icing on the cake if you have other attributes she wants.

This is why guys who blame their looks on not getting a woman are wrong.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what average looking is for a male. What I consider good looking, another female may not and vice versa.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Average is what the average person looks like, so the majority of people are average looking , and then some ugly, and some attractive. So I wouldn’t say 80% are below average, I’d say like 30%

0|0
    0|0
  • No clue what the numbers are, but women have a highly inflated average. Talk about beauty standards set by media …

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, that's dating app data, not exactly all women everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • According to OKCupid, yes. Men rate far below average as a whole.

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself to be a member of the 1%, the 1% of ugliest people in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually most people (men and women) are average

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they're shallow

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes we do.

0|1
    0|0
    • This is why whenever I hear a story about a guy that leaves his older wife for a much younger woman I don't really feel sorry for the wife

• I read a study that that was true, so I wouldn't be all that surprised. Between the two genders I see women as the one's who are more likely to think someone more attractive than them is beneath them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes