Scared him away?

Hi, so I was traveling around Europe a few months ago, when my last night in Norway I met this guy who I had instant chemistry w/. I left the next day for Copenhagen and he came to see me before I left, talked to me the whole time there, and when I came back again we went out for coffee and on a few dates. I then went back to the states and we talked every single day for two months, until I came back. A week before I came back though... I found out he had had a girlfriend the whole time. He tried to justify it that she was in another country and they only saw each other every couple of months and he was tired of long distance. We still continued to stay in touch, and I tried to pretend everything was ok since he made it sound like he was going to break up, but when I came back to Oslo he wouldn't see me and acted so differently. We did end up seeing each other once and finally hooking up (not all the way though). But then when I tried to see him my last night, he wouldn't because he said he felt bad that he had a girlfriend. Several months passed and I was back in the US again, and we still talked every day and constantly send pictures to each other. He'd send me dirty ones, but would also share one of his church, family, and everyday stuff he was doing so it wasn't only revolved around sex. I just saw him again a day ago. I just moved to Europe but am still not in Norway yet, but plan on moving there in 6 mos. We finally went all the way, something we'd been talking about for so long. It was fun at first but then as soon as he actually did it, he stopped & Icould tell he immediately regret it. He said he is really confused and keeps going between his girlfriend and I, but since I still don't live there it's not worth continuing and he wants to focus on his girlfriend and morals. I was pretty upset and think I came off too intense with what I said, so now I think I scared him off even more. How do I continue with him down the road, especially when I do move there? Do I still have any chance?
To be fair, when we first started seeing each other I told him I was moving there, but never said when, so I think he was under the impression I was moving to Norway really soon and therefore he wouldn't need to do long distance anymore. I told him I understood he didn't want to go from one LD relationship to another and that's we'd just see where it goes. However, this last time I saw him I think i came off as pressuring him into one and over intense :(

1